12 months contract
Large transformation program
One of Australia's premium businesses based in Sydney is looking for a highly experienced Senior Business Analyst.
This role will give you the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Identify key areas of data privacy risk in business processes and can assess impact and risk
- Develop appropriate engagement, tracking and process documentation and communication, where necessary liaising with Change management resources
- Keep electronic project artefacts up to date in an accurate, timely and versioned manner.
- Re-use project templates from other streams where possible rather than creating customized ones.
- Lead and facilitate stakeholders towards business and functional design decisions
- Identify and resolve issues and engage with business and technical stakeholders on resolution
- Provide support and participates in testing activities such as Acceptance Testing or Business Verification Testing
- Act with appropriate initiative and autonomy when necessary to deliver high quality outcomes.
- Take instruction and direction from your assigned Project Manager and contribute to overall team effectiveness.
To be considered for this opportunity, the client is after someone with considerable experience in
- Professional experience in finance, risk and compliance
- Data analysis
- Understanding of unstructured data: collaboration, correspondence and file systems, spreadsheets, macros
- Understanding of data classification/ privacy (preferred)
- Exposure to Wealth or funds management
- Knowledge of data, data structure, data classifications, privacy regulations
- Data management, looking into where to gather unstructured data from, ability to look at the macro level in data landscaping
- Identification of upstream and downstream dependencies and ensuring all requirements are documented within the procurement specifications
For more information on the role, please contact Ellen on 02 8031 6259 or on email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds