A Business Analyst is required to support the Data delivery steam within a large security transformation program. This is an initial 6 months term contract with potential ongoing extensions - ASAP start.
Our client is on the lookout for candidates with experience in end to end implementation of enterprise data platform, data management and data service capabilities within large organisations. You will support the project delivery by eliciting and managing requirements, mapping out processes and defining roles and responsibilities of data stores, data services and applications.
Your responsibilities include:
- Document functional and non- functional requirements
- Identifying discrepancies, risk and issues
- Implement improvement initiatives and support continuous improvement
- Provide excellent internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Documenting operational processes, monitoring and scheduling at an enterprise level
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Extensive experience on data platforms
- Experience with large transformation programs
- Experience setting up data capabilities in greenfield environments
- Ability to define technology solution, process and people capabilities requirements
- Proficient in working in a waterfall environment
Please note that Baseline Security and Australian Citizenship is required for this role.
To apply please click apply or call Ginni Leung on +61 3 86282269 for a confidential discussion.