This Australian company is a service provider who works together to support everyone's rights, help for families, and promote early intervention and inclusion, with benefits for the whole community.
As the Business Analyst you will you will work as part of as multi-discipline team responsible for digital product definition, development, implementation, maintenance and enhancement. You will be involved in the review and analysis of the business requirements, intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements
- Plan, support and deliver business analysis work for approved initiatives.
- Review and analyse the business intentions, services, processes and information
- Identify and document changes user requirements for new business solutions and enhancements.
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships
- Contribute to the development of project plans
- Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Previous experience as a mid level Business Analyst
- Experience working with digital solutions and digitisation projects
- Experience driving the analysis of requirements and related BA activities including testing
- Experience within a government or other large, complex organisations
- Demonstrable experience in successfully planning and leading workshops with all types of stakeholders
- Skilled in Consulting and negotiating with diverse stakeholders including vendors
- Demonstrable business processes definition, functional and technical requirements documentation
- An agile project delivery mindset
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.