Why this role exists
One of Australia's most well-known Utilities companies requires a digital transformation expert to join the team with a large scope of future work.
About the role
You will contribute to the delivery of a range of initiatives to transform their digital channels. You will have end to end accountability across analysis activities in a well-established agile working environment.
This role will utilise your engagement and communication skills, as you will be collaborating and liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
What you will do
- Improve organisation's digital interaction with customers
- Work with product owners to identify a minimum viable product, balancing functional, architectural and UX considerations
- Drive uplift in effectiveness of delivery
- Work with stakeholders to build high level epics and initiatives, before decomposing into user stories
- Build and maintain strong, high level stakeholder relationships
What you will have done
- Minimum 4 years' experience as a Business Analyst in an Agile environment
- Strong digital transformation experience in a Utilities organisation
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Collaborated with UX/UI and development teams to deliver a product
Come join a collaborative, supportive team. The company offers ongoing training and development along with flexible working conditions in an innovative environment.
To apply please click apply or call Ginni Leung on +61 3 86282269 for a confidential discussion.