My client is an Australian success story in the payments & e-commerce space and are looking for a Business Analyst to join their growing teams.
This role will report into the COO and will be working closely with the Product teams - so a strong Techno-Functional skill-set is a must. You must be able to speak to the business as well as the Engineers.
You will be responsible for:
- Bridging the gap between Business, IT and product functions.
- Translating business requirements into the language/terminology of the engineering/product teams (and vice versa).
- Managing and communicating with C-Level stakeholders.
What you will have:
- Come from a development/engineering background
- Have demonstrated experience working within cross-functional product teams.
- Demonstrated track record of operating with Stakeholders at the CxO level.
What's in it for you:
- Working in a flexible, adaptable environment
- Possibility of contract extension & permanent role at the end of the initial length
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW !!
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ankit in our Sydney offices on 0419 723 881 / Ankit.Sharma@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.