One of Australia's most well-known professional services providers requires an expert e-Discovery Business Analyst to join the Applied Legal Technology (ALT) arm, with a large scope of future work.
As a Business Analyst specialising in ALT e- Discovery and Ringtail, you will assist and contribute to the delivery of a range of initiatives to continuously uplift their transform their digital channels. You will have accountability across analysis activities in a well-established ALT working environment. You will join Australia's leading law firms, working on exciting ALT projects at their delivery.
- Assist in the end to end delivery of documentation of roadmaps within the scope of the legal project; from inception through to delivery
- Trusted advisor for the users of the e-Discovery and Ringtail database
- Work with your team and stakeholders to use Ringtail to deliver agreed upon results
- Enable estimation, prioritisation and planning of requests
- Minimum 3 years experience as an ALT Business Analyst in a corporate environment
- Strong demonstrated experience using e-Discovery and Ringtail within a legal environment
- Strong administrative background; managing time and cost of the piece of work
- Experience in Stakeholder Management, with the ability to collaborate with and influence key stakeholders and teams
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted.
The company offers ongoing training and development, along with flexible working conditions.
To apply please click apply or call Lisa Matthews on +61 3 8628 2271 for a confidential discussion.