Objectives of this Role
Elicit, review, analyse, evaluate and quality assure business systems and user requirements. Document the requirements, scope and objectives and formulate systems to align with overall business strategies and requirements, for a Request for Proposal, including developing and performing quality assurance during the implementation phase(s).
Will require 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with relational database concepts and client-server concepts. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Elicit, understands and document functional and non-functional requirements from stakeholders, suitable for contract specification. This will also include the planning, documenting the As-Is scenario(s), perform gap analysis.
- Define and evaluate solutions from vendors to ensure it meet business needs and requirements, including knowledge transfer of business requirements to implementors.
- Develop relevant testing strategy, approaches and plans and/or cases for solution testing and quality assurances during the implementation phase.
- Performing user acceptance testing and quality assurance.
- Monitoring competing resources and priorities, including monitoring deliverables and ensuring completion of project activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience (5+ years) in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance in Enterprise Message Bus capacity
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills