This Australian company leads the development of safe, integrated and efficient systems for the people of NSW. Customers are at the centre of everything planning, strategy, policy, procurement to making NSW a better place to live, work and visit.
As the EUC Business Analyst you will be working on a cloud transformation to deliver projects in IT infrastructure. You will be working with a diverse range of stakeholders and vendors in a complex business environment. You will ensure that all activities of the project are underpinned by best practice governance and methodologies while contributing to improvements in the internal processes of the EUC Infrastructure Program.
- Support the Azure cloud migration
- Work with SME on Authentication and Identity and Access management
- Analyse business problems
- Contribute to improvements in business processes, policies, and information systems.
- Model the current 'As-Is' and future 'To-Be' processes and tooling integrations
- Recommend solutions that enable the targeted business outcomes and deliver business value
- Liaise with stakeholders and customers to elicit, validate, and document requirements
- Point of contact
- Manage tasks tracking and reporting of several dependent applications
- Previous experience as an experienced Business Analyst on infrastructure projects
- Experience in Cloud Migration projects
- Experienced with Azure
- Experience with Application Proxy and Authentication
- Exceptional stakeholder and business engagement skills
- Experienced in business process improvement initiatives and business process reengineering or business transformation initiatives.
- Extensive business analysis experience, including requirement gathering, stakeholder management, data analysis, process mapping and solution design.
- Strong experience with designing, delivering and optimising ITSM processes
- Experience working in a complex multi-vendor solution integration environment.
- Cloud Migration / Application Transformation and Infrastructure & Network
- Enterprise Tools like Remedy, Service Now, Jira and Confluence
- Vendor Management
This role will require you to work onsite in Macquarie Park as needed
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.