One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Business Analyst Infrastructure. This key position will be responsible for providing Business Analysis services to the delivery stream projects, including elicitation and management of requirements, to support project delivery. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Experienced business analysis, including elicitation for functional and non-functional requirements, requirements management and traceability.
- Technical knowledge and ability to analyse needs and articulate requirements for the underpinning capabilities required to implement Cloud Services (IaaS/PaaS), WANs, LANs, Enterprise Monitoring, Enterprise Scheduling
- Experience on projects delivering creating new WANs or redesigning existing WANs.
- Experience supporting all phases of the delivery lifecycle from Initiation, Procurement and Tender stages through to Testing, Deployment and Transition to operations.
- Knowledge and experience of applying security and resilience principles and frameworks.
- Experience documenting operational processes for teams supporting the running of Infrastructure platforms, monitoring and scheduling tools in an ITIL environment.
- Experiencing working with a diverse stakeholder group including exec level stakeholders, ICT operations and technical teams, as well as customer facing and business operations teams.
- Strong communication skills, and an ability to flex style and approach.
- Pragmatic, flexible, self-aware, resilient, proactive and results driven.
- Experience managing requirements via Microfocus ALM/Quality Centre tools.
- 5 -10 years' experience as a Business Analyst.
- Knowledge of BABOK and BPMN.
- Knowledge of key security standards & guidelines e.g. ISM, PSPF, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO.
- BA experience on projects delivering Privileged Access management, Vulnerability Management, Configuration Management, uplift to Domain Name Services.
Candidate should hold/be eligible to get Baseline Clearance
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong
Business Analyst Infrastructure skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal on firstname.lastname@example.org/ 0447572684
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"