Primary purpose of the role
This role is pivotal to the future workplaces component within a portfolio of property technology infrastructure projects, providing current and future state analysis, develop new processes and support the design, build, test and implementation phase in order to successfully contribute to the4 organisations project delivery capability and project outcomes.
- 7+ years in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in accommodation projects
- Experience in capturing business requirements and translating into technical requirements
- Experience in applying a broad range of business analysis techniques to complex business requirements
- Experience in planning and management of complex issues and competing priorities in complex environment and in multiple projects
- Experience with full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which includes researching solutions and options, validation and acceptance of business solutions, reports and business processes, business process testing
- Experience in vendor management, regulation and policy changes
- Stakeholder management including (presentation to senior management and large group of stakeholders across multiple organisations)
- Undertake analysis of current state business processes, system functions, policies and business rules and conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and document new business rules, functions and requirements.
- Work with agencies to gather requirements and translate them for delivery teams.
- Identify and engage with relevant business stakeholders to gather requirements and confirm business outcomes
- Analyse and develop diverse analytics from customer feedback and "To Be" deliverables including change impact assessments, options analysis, business and report requirements and business process flows that support the overall accommodation stream.
- Register, categorise and assess business impacts and risks identified by project teams or stakeholders
- Develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships, and foster collaborative working.
- Develop business processes, as outlined in the business process scope, as well as investigate business requirements and problems and identify available options for consideration, as required.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes. This will include conducting process re-engineering with stakeholders, analysing feasibility, documenting proposals and implementing changes.
- Ensure all business process project deliverables are completed to an appropriate standard using agreed methodologies, and delivered to the project schedule and budget
- Engage in the planning, preparation and execution of end-to-end business process testing activities, spanning across TfNSW, agencies and service provider organisations, as required.
- Lead and facilitate workshops for larger stakeholders and gather requirements; develop business requirement documents, including business functions, processes and information flows.
- Provide timely, high level advice to the Transition & Implementation Manager on all aspects of business process analysis, reporting and related issues
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453