- Cloud Transformation Program
- Deliver applications transition using ITSM and SIAM Processes
- 6 Month Contract Role - Interview Now for January Start - Currently WFH / Macquarie Park
This Australian company leads the development of safe, integrated and efficient systems for the people of NSW. Customers are at the centre of everything planning, strategy, policy, procurement to making NSW a better place to live, work and visit.
As the ITSM Business Analyst you will be working on a cloud transformation of legacy applications. You will be working with the vendor and internal teams to do application onboarding and transitions utilising ITSM process.
You will be working with a diverse range of stakeholders and vendors in a complex business environment. You will ensure that all activities of the project are underpinned by best practice governance and methodologies while contributing to improvements in the internal processes of the SIAM Program.
- Analyse business problems
- Contribute to improvements in business processes, policies, and information systems.
- Model the current 'As-Is' and future 'To-Be' processes and tooling integrations
- Recommend solutions that enable the targeted business outcomes and deliver business value
- Liaise with stakeholders and customers to elicit, validate, and document requirements
- Point of contact for any application on-boarding activities
- Manage tasks tracking and reporting of several dependent applications
- Previous experience as an experienced Business Analyst
- Experience with ITSM and SIAM Processes
- Exceptional stakeholder and business engagement skills
- Experienced in business process improvement initiatives and business process reengineering or business transformation initiatives.
- Extensive business analysis experience, including requirement gathering, stakeholder management, data analysis, process mapping and solution design.
- Strong experience with designing, delivering and optimising ITSM processes
- Experience working in a complex multi-vendor solution integration environment.
- Capacity to operate both independently, using initiative
- ITIL (Certification)
- IT Service Management experience
- Service On boarding Process
- Cloud Migration / Application Transformation and Infrastructure & Network
- Enterprise Tools - Remedy, Service Now, Jira & Confluence. (Create JIRA Dashboards etc.,)
- Vendor Management (Internal & External)
- Problem/Issue Investigation
- Service Operations
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.