To meet Modis's continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role, you will be responsible for engaging with key stakeholder groups across the engineering and mine operations business areas to define business requirements and for effective scheduling of maintenance operations for mining execution systems.
Skills & Experience
- At least 7 years IT experience, practical hands-on experience in a similar role with extensive experience in Planning and Scheduling for Supply Chain operations within the mining or resources sector, preferably in a large organisation.
- Exposure to MES (Manufacturing and Execution Systems) Integration and Alignment experience
- Deep knowledge of the mining technology landscape, in particular, Mining Supply Chain, Mining Operations, Scheduling etc
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills (written and oral)
- Proven experience in defining and refining business and functional requirements.
- Demonstrated record of delivering high-quality business requirement artefacts
- High attention to detail to collate information from multiple sources where the source of truth must be identified and confirmed.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Simi Joseph on 08 9324 8444.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below, you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements, and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds."