To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a experienced Agile Business Analysts to join the team to support and drive our expanding business.
Modis currently has multiple opportunities across our client accounts for experienced Business Analysts particuarly those with strong Agile skills to join our team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Gaining deep understanding of business requirements to ensure that project team and business are current with how these will be delivered to
- Working with the development team to ensure continued compliance of system design to Business requirements
- Cost control management projects
- Collaborating with iterative build process to ensure business is represented
- Undertake data reconciliation processes
- Working with business representatives to produce UAT Scripts
- Supporting the test team to design test plans and scripts
- Providing inputs to change management deliverables such as training material, Business process change
- Supporting the Business through the transition to future state
Mandatory skills and expertise:
- Recent experience and understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience with assess and select phase of work
- Experience with COTS package implementation
- Understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance is desirable
- Exceptional stakeholder skills especially with senior management
- Excellent interviewing and workshop facilitation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Track record of delivery in time critical environments
- Experience of working within complex development/applications projects
- Ability to identify risks and potential issues at an early stage and to be highly competent in bringing these to resolution
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds