We are now seeking Business Analysts for our large Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: Initial contract until June 2022 with 12 months extensions
Citizenship requirements: Australian citizen
Our client is seeking to engage multiple Business Analysts to support their large program Delivery team. The Program is seeking a number of experienced Business Analysts who have had exposure to either Logistics/Supply Chain Management, Enterprise Service Management, Human Resources Information Systems, or IT Service Management.
- Plan, facilitate and document user interviews, eliciting both high level and detailed business problems and analysing root causes.
- Design and facilitate workshops and interviews that include a variety of internal and external stakeholders across all levels.
- Design and develop business process models and workflows in consultation with key staff across the agency
- Undertake requirements mapping and traceability.
- Translate defined business needs into outcomes and problem statements (not technical requirements), for large scale Government applications and complex systems.
- Identify, investigate and analyse business processes, procedures and work practices to identify business requirements, inefficiencies, gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- A minimum of three years' experience as business analyst with significant exposure to user experience and/or service design
- Exposure to or experience in fulfilling the function of a Business Analyst in any of the following areas: Supply Chain Management, or Enterprise Service Management, or Human Resource Information Systems
- Proven experience in producing relevant artefacts including journey maps and service blueprints
- Demonstrated experience in operating autonomously while delivering in program/project environment with limited direction
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff while developing capabilities, encouraging career development and promoting professionalism
- Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and policy parameters
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.