My client has a requirement for a Business Analyst to join their team. They are looking for BA's with Network Infrastructure, NBN, Telco Carrier networks experience. This is an initial 6 month contract and will be looking to start in Feb 2021. This is a new role and may extend, for now it will be a 6 month assignment.
- My client is looking for an experienced BA with experience across Network, NBN and Telco Carrier focused projects.
- You will come from a network infrastructure projects background.
- Coming with government experience would be ideal as well as Telco or large Infrastructure team/project experience
- The role will work closely with architects, SME's, sponsor illicit business requirements and then translate that into a detailed documents
- The role will work across development of business cases and business requirement
- The role will also work closely with the Program manager to ensure project scope is being met (some project tracking, reporting
- This will be working on projects already in flight as well as some in the scoping phase.
- Experience as a Business Analyst with a focus on network infrastructure projects, NBN and Telco carrier network focused projects
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management experience
- Experience working in large team environments with Project Managers, program managers, Architects, SME's, Vendors and project sponsors.
If the above is a match to your skill-set and experience, please apply NOW and yo will be contacted for a further discussion if your profile is deemed a suitable fit.