You are part of a program that is a result of Royal Commission investigations into the conduct of the Financial Planning and Wealth Management Industry.
To be successful in this role you will have the ability define requirements and analyse data in a complex and ever-changing range of existing and emerging regulation and changes. Having at least 2 years experience as a Business Analyst within financial services is essential.
- Running workshops and requirements gathering
- Stakeholder influencing and negotiation
- Working with the data analysts, to look at customer and transactional data
- Understand what has gone wrong and how to fix it
- Root-cause analysis
- Facilitating the payments (remediation initiated)
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Exposure to data analytics is a requirement
- 4+ years experience as Business Analyst
- Experience in the financial services domain is a must
- Experience with remediation is highly regarded
- Experience in conducting workshops or presenting to senior stakeholders
- Experienced working from the business side, not the technical side.
To apply please click apply. We are currently receiving high application volumes, if your application is suitable we will contact you, if it is unsuitable you will be advised by email. To discuss confidentially call Roselle de Kruijk +61 3 8628214.