An exciting opportunity awaits an experienced Retail Business Analyst to join an internationally recognised National Retailer working across systems based projects.
One of Australia's largest retailers requires an experienced Business Analyst to work across a variety of projects, providing an end to end service across multiple streams of work.
Based in one of the city's fringe suburbs, this organisation is sitting under a large multinational company and has been the backbone of Australia's retail scene for over 25 years.
The initial role is a six month contract, with a strong pipeline for future projects.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Detail orientated
- Competency in Microsoft Office, Visio and Jira
- Demonstrated ability to engage with key stakeholders
- Strong presentation and simplification skills
- Great team player
- Great ability to quickly build effective working relationships
- Ability to work effectively autonomously when required
- Understand the current business processes quickly and create and implement relevant changes
- Minimum 5+ years Retail Business Analysis experience
- Oracle eBS functional knowledge
- End to end digital, mobile and web application delivery experience
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated stakeholder engagement
- Willingness to travel interstate periodically
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted.
To apply please click apply or call Lexi Rossiter on +61 3 86282146 for a confidential discussion.