My client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to join their team on a large scale CRM replacement program. This is an initial 6 month contract paying a daily rate and will require 2 days a week in Gosford and 3 days in the Sydney CBD.
The successful candidate will be a highly experienced Business Analyst who has experience in facilitating and determining business requirements, preparing process maps and supporting development teams translating business requirements for solution delivery of Salesforce projects.
The objective for the Program is to replace the existing legacy systems with a fully integrated modern digital platform supported by Salesforce (CRM) & SAP (ERP) integrated via Mulesoft.
The successful applicant will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Initiating and facilitating requirements gathering activities for business and technology solutions
- Experience working with Salesforce Developers and clearly communicating business requirements to the technical Salesforce team
- Producing various levels of requirements documentation for various stakeholder audiences, both technical and non-technical, including high level designs, detailed system requirements, business process mapping, use cases, design documents and training materials
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in business processes
- Understanding end to end business requirements and processes and how these align to overall project strategy/plan
- Experience developing and facilitating user and stakeholder workshops
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst with a focus across Salesforce CRM implementations
- Experience working on the Lightning Platform with at least one of those in a BA role, implementing Salesforce applications and technologies
- It is mandatory that the BA has experience in the followingSalesforce modules:
- Salesforce Community Cloud (Lightning)
- Salesforce Service Cloud (Lightning)
- Mulesoft knowledge is highly desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated ability to produce highly detailed, comprehensive documentation artefacts (as-is, to-be)
- Understanding of Call Centre and Back Office functions highly desirable
- Experience on large scale IT Transformation Programs
- Working in AGILE delivery
If the above is a match to your skill-set and experience and you are keen to secure a long term, ongoing contract before the New Year, please apply NOW and you will be contacted for a further discussion if your profile is a suitable fit.