One of our premium clients based in Melbourne CBD is looking for a highly experienced and committed Business Analysts. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Understanding and analysing data and process issues
- Analysis of user requirements
- Business and System Analysis, functional/technical specification and testing
- Analysis of business documentation which will involve scoping, procedure documentation and frequent liaison with stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Strong Business Analysis Skills
- Strong superannuation domain experience
- Strong experience with SuperB
- Excellent analytical skills and proven track record solving difficult problems
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders across variety departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Business Analyst skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0428 407 454
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"