To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Business Analyst to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role you will be responsible for analysing, defining and documenting solutions implemented across networks, IT, processes, interfaces, and operational environments.
- Work closely with operations, IT developers, engineering solution designers and architects to develop systems and business focussed solution documentation.
- Develop Training Material based on needs analysis assessment
- Review requirements, specifications, technical design documents and work with developers and other analysts to develop the necessary documentation sets
- Co-ordinate and Communicate with all relevant business stakeholders and project teams
- Assist with miscellaneous technical administrative tasks as required
Skills & Experience
- Excellent ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement and the ability to develop strong business relationships
- Well-developed written and oral communications skills are essential
- Good personal tact, discretion, judgment and interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Deep (technical) knowledge of networking concepts
- Have current Legal working rights to work in Australia
- Highly motivated, customer focused ready to accept responsibility and be able to work as part of a team is essential
- Broad understanding of telecommunications networks and systems and products is highly desirable.
- 3-5 years' experience in a business analyst / technical document writer role with experience in systems and networks projects
- Demonstrated command of analysis techniques, project lifecycle and documentation standards
- Experience in working with specialist technical teams is highly desirable
- Understanding of telecommunication methodology standards like ITIL, eTOM and SID
- Ability to maintain customer experience as a focus point throughout analysis and documentation design
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Birsen Polat at email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"