We are now seeking Business Analysts for our large Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: Immediate start until June 2021 with 12 months extension
Australian citizens with ability to obtain Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
Our client is seeking multiple experienced Business Analysts who have had exposure to either Logistics/Supply Chain Management, Enterprise Service Management, Human Resources Information Systems, or IT Service Management to join the Business Program.
- Plan, facilitate and document user interviews, eliciting both high level and detailed business problems and analysing root causes
- Design and facilitate workshops and interviews that include a variety of internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- Design and develop business process models and workflows in consultation with key staff across the agency
- Manage stakeholder groups to develop a partnership with the business and foster a productive working environment
- Undertake requirements mapping and traceability
- A minimum of three year's experience as business analyst with significant exposure to user experience and/or service design
- Proven experience in producing relevant artefacts including journey maps and service blueprints
- Demonstrated experience in operating autonomously while delivering in program/project environment with limited direction
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst anticipating stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network
Nice to have skills:
- Exposure to or experience in fulfilling the function of a Business Analyst in any of the following areas: Supply Chain Management, or Enterprise Service Management, or Human Resource Information Systems
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.