You have experience in working within a separation initiative and knowledge of company administration within a listed company.
This bank offers flexible working arrangements and for this role, occasional travel to Sydney may be required. The Business Analyst role will support the analysis and transition of the Corporate office functions from the bank to an independent Wealth organisation.
- Interact with other streams to maintain progress towards separation within the timeframe
- Work with business stakeholders to assess current state processes, future state requirements and define the gap
- Mitigate business impact and minimize delivered risks
- Coordinate multiple program streams to align their requests for approval through a structured Board engagement process
- Engage with designated functions and act as primary point of contact for them into the Wealth Separation program
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience within wealth or other related Financial Services businesses
- Knowledge of company administration and governance processes within a listed entity
- Experience in working within a Separation initiative
- Requirements analysis, management and documentation skills
- Relationship building & communicating with influence
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.