We are looking for Business Analysts for a Federal government client based in Canberra.
Duration: 6 months with extensions
Australian citizens with ability to obtain Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
- Development of high and/or low level user and business requirements
- Consultation with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and develop BA artefacts, for example, user stories, story mapping, process modelling, etc. as required.
- Facilitating workshops to drive direction and user needs
- Writing various system, business, security documentation
- Driving and supporting collaboration between business and MDTs, and
- Peer reviewing and UAT management
- Demonstrated experience working on complex and multifaceted IT projects/products the Agile method as a Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external stakeholders to elicit, capture and document (high-level and detailed) business processes, requirements, rules and acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and proven ability to work independently, show initiative, deal with multiple users, concurrent tasks with conflicting priorities, and resolve queries quickly and effectively.
- Proven exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Experience using DevOps for Agile Methodology, Cloud Computing
- Experience in IT Security
- Knowledge of spatial information/applications, scientific data, big data, or machine learning.
- Ability to actively listen, facilitate dynamic workshops and effectively lead stakeholder engagements, in order to achieve desired outcomes.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.