A 6 month contract opportunity exists for the services of an experienced Business Architect to work with a number of QLD Stakeholders to model business capabilities, value streams and customer journeys. This work will inform the scope of a strategic project to streamline Development Assessment processes to a number of business units. Familiarity with the BizBoK, SAFe version 4 or 5 and Agile techniques is highly desirable, as is managing multiple stakeholders in an organisation transitioning from project-based to platform-based value delivery.
The scope includes:
- The establishment of business architecture models and artefacts through strategic engagement
- Analysis of automation opportunities in the Development Assessment tracking processes
The engagement should aim to deliver:
- Common and consistent practices across the business
- Improved data management
- Simplification of business processes
- Consistent user experience
This role is required to work across numerous business areas to understand individual business needs. Furthermore, they will be introducing Business Architecture as a new capability in a cost-effective and sustainable manner. In addition, the role may be able to support several smaller non-related projects.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Craig Favilla at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2555.