12 months contract
Global consulting company
- Engage with senior stakeholders to understand, define and recommend valid and pragmatic strategies and solutions
- Define the business capabilities, business services and information flows required to deliver the recommended solutions
- Partner with technical specialists on the design of new and complex insight-driven decisioning solutions
- Deliver new business capabilities through the implementation of my client's strategies and solutions
- Business Architect with broad technical exposure
- Strong Consulting / Client facing skills
- Strong understanding of Financial Services from functional/operational perspective
- Exposure to Alfabet Software (From AG) would be desirable
- Understanding of digital technologies, analytics, information management and business process-based solutions and the application
Hit "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.