This is an award-winning national Aussie architecture and design studio, based in Brisbane CBD. Working across multiple project disciplines, this is a great opportunity for someone with a sales/business development background from a similar industry to have great influence across project direction and company brand across Australia.
- Coordinate and manage all business development related activities including marketing and communications as well as submissions etc.
- Identify new opportunities for the studio and help promote company brand across Australia
- Business development or sales experience in the architecture or design industries ideally, or related industries - will consider people from other areas within architecture/design looking to step into this type of role
- Strong communication skills - able to put together documents and presentations for clients
- Pro-active and self-directed
- Ability to adapt to digital advancements - this is a very forward thinking studio with big interests in the technology space, so someone with some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would be beneficial but not essential
What's in it for you?
Work in a forward thinking national architecture and design studio, with the opportunity to travel interstate regularly to work alongside your national counterparts. Be on the receiving end of a very strong commitment to mentoring and have every career progression opportunity open to you
How to apply?
Contact Zoe Posner for a confidential chat to find out more about the role! Please feel free to send your resume to the below email address:
P: (03) 8606 0300