My client is a leading telecommunication partner with a national presence and is looking to expand their Sydney operations. With over 20 years' experience in telecommunications and recognised for the delivery of innovative solutions to a diverse range of corporate, business and SME customer.
Their technical expertise is backed up by unrivalled national service in consultancy, sales, design, project management and implementation and after-sales service leveraging their resources and the additional skills of carefully selected partners to design and build Telecommunications solutions
The individual I am looking for will be a driven and proven Business Development Manager. You will manage a portfolio of nominated accounts and create new business opportunities.
To promote the sale of Telstra products and services including, but not limited to, Mobile service plans and devices, Managed Mobile Solutions, Unified Communications, LifeSize Video Conferencing, Complex Data Solutions and Fixed line (NBN)services
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience selling Telstra products and services
- A working knowledge of Telstra enterprise, Government and Telstra Business processes and procedures
- Demonstrated experience of sales of mobility products to new customers
- Lead generation through your existing networks
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with mobility products to new customers including win backs, upgrades and Managed Mobile Solutions/Mobile Device Management
- Sales of Complex Data products and services, Unified Comms and Video Conferencing
- Experience in selling a range of Telstra Products and Services
You will be working in an innovative environment offering flexibility, collaboration and a great team culture.
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453