One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Business Development Manager. This key position will be responsible for taking the lead role in the positioning, refinement, and promotion of our client's global offering portfolio . In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Take full or joint responsibility for client relationship management strategies, plans, and execution activities relating to your portfolio.
- Represent our client at all levels and contribute in a positive way to its long-term performance and reputation.
- Facilitate the wider development and closure of other IT services and consulting opportunities through close collaboration with responsible individuals.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in banking, finance, engineering, computer science or related disciplines, preferably an MBA or other business related postgraduate accreditation. Strong industry and IT background.
- Consultative sales ability & strategic selling skills with significant sales achievement.
- Experience in providing value propositions to customers that connect business & IT.
- Ability to introduce new systems and processes and an appreciation of the linkages between new technology and business development concepts and strategies.
- Experience in managing large scale, highly complex, technology-based solutions through the approval process in large, hierarchical organisations.
- Able to maintain business development activity across a diverse solutions portfolio and territory while maintaining clear focus and structure.
- Analytical and strategic planning skills to enable provision of high level advice at divisional and executive management levels
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Business Development skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Birsen Polat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"