We have an amazing opportunity available for a highly skilled and experienced Business Development Manager.
We are seeking a highly driven sales person who not only has proven SME and high volume success, but also has a deep understanding and passion for the latest technology.
This is a chance to join a fast growing large organisation that has products with real value and performance that customers value.
Those successful in our client's Business segment have a clear channel entering into our Enterprise and Government segment where some of the largest and complex deals are constructed.
What you'll do:
- Bring a high volume, enthusiastic approach to potential customers.
- With a huge amount of target customers you will bring a structured time management skillset
- Engage with other parts of the business to learn and provide your potential customers with this knowledge
- Partnering with your customers and understanding their business, you'll provide a full suite of solutions for their business communication needs
- Embrace, represent and be passionate about our client's brand and the way we do things.
What you'll need:
- Proven ability to generate new business opportunities, with a track record of sales success
- We're looking for a natural salesperson who thrives in a fast-paced environment, coupling a strategic outlook with a 'hands on' approach
- Ability to work autonomously in the role with a real drive to achieve and exceed targets. You'll make sharp decisions to make things happen
- A road-warrior (not a desk jockey) who enjoys getting out & seeing key contacts face-to-face & building the necessary relationships required to be successful in this role
- Pure acquisition/ new business role.
- Confident and articulate, you will be leading negotiations and engagements with Senior internal/external stakeholders.
Our client provides structured training to create their own talent. If you have genuine desire to join some of the best operators in the industry, apply now. They are continuing to invest in our people and our network infrastructure to cater for further expansion of our business.
Salary is negotiable as well as the commission & bonuses that would be provided.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com to apply!
Only persons with unlimited rights to work in Australia need apply.