This well known financial institution is undergoing a large transformation reshaping their business. To be successful they will need a Business Implementation Manager to manage the end-to-end business implementation activities.
As Business Implementation Manager you will be responsible for the implementation activities including but not limited to planning the implementation, running the schedule, identifying the business change impacts before, during and after the implementation.
- Manage end-to-end business implementation activities
- Working closely with Project Managers for delivery
- Responsible for the schedule, run sheet and dependency management
- Identify business change impacts and communicate these accordingly to stakeholders
- Strengthening relationships and communication amongst stakeholders
- Business Implementation Management experience
- Financial services industry ideally in wealth, super or insurance
- Strong communication and leadership skills
This is a daily rate contract until end of year with view for a potential extension.
To apply please click apply or call Madelene Ylen on 03 8628 2134 for a confidential discussion.