The Business Improvement & Development (BID) Analyst will be responsible for analysing and evaluating existing and proposed systems, structures, methods processes, policies and procedures of the client and their on-boarding agencies.
The sucessful candidate should be suitably qualified and experienced to support successful delivery of the WoAG initiative, including on-boarding to the new GovERP platform.
As part of this role you will work under limited direction and is accountable for undertaking work that is complex in nature and deliver quality results in accordance with the requirements of their work area and team plan with the opportunity to act with reasonable autonomy particularly when engaging stakeholders in relation to difficult or sensitive issues, and should be able to liaise and influence with confidence.
The BID Analyst will possess greater than 3 years' experience supporting and or managing organisational transformation initiatives. They will be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of common risk areas experienced when implementing ERP or similar projects.
In this role you will be required to support the client's Shared Services Program Manager, and Project Stream Leads through:
- Determining and documenting the impact of the transition to shared services on the business for each on-boarding agency) and identify actions that are required to manage that impact.
- Identify and document dependencies and overlapping impacts with other delivery streams of the program.
- Conduct risk identification, analysis and mitigation planning activities in relation to transition approach.
- Plan and manage effective corporate meetings and workshops.
- Opportunity identification and Benefit mapping to ensure that these are successfully tracked and realised;
- Stakeholder alignment to program objectives;
- The organisational magnitude of change is captured, assessed and all transformation activities are documented with each agency;
- Relevant Australian Government or Department of Finance GovERP Program experience *
- Recent SAP ERP systems and business design experience
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Richa Agarwal at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7722.\