One of our premium clients based in Robina/ Toowoomba is looking for a highly experienced Business Intelligence Account Manager. This key position will be responsible for will need to deliver emerging trends, utilizing statistical and mathematical modeling techniques and coordinating with other teams to ensure consistent accounts. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- High level of data literacy skills, utilising statistical and mathematical modelling techniques
- Tertiary qualifications in mathematics, statistical, computer sciences discipline or relevant work experience
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Demonstrated high level report writing skills and experience- able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals
- Able to deliver consistent and accurate reports, presenting current trends and emerging issues in simple message for consumable reports to key stakeholders.
- Nice-to-have skills and experience Experience using SAS (Base, EG), SQL, SharePoint and PANDA/PANDA
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong BI Account Management Skills skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Rose Hampton on email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"