We are now seeking multiple Business Intelligence Analysts for our large Federal Government client.
Duration: Immediate start until June 2021 with 6 months extension
Australian citizens with minimum Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you will work with Program stakeholders to elicit and document business requirements and gather feedback from end users to ensure solution design is thorough and meets minimal viable product.
- Work collaboratively, consult and engage with stakeholders on complex business matters to:
o Share information and influence decision-making
o Understand and define business problems and case for change
o Analyse business requirements and recommends appropriate solutions, applications and technology
o Analyse existing applications and identify opportunities for modification or improvement
o Analyse data requirements and apply data modelling techniques to maintain data structures and their associated components
- Gather and investigate data and statistical information from a variety of sources to undertake business system and solution design; consider identified risks, trends, impediments and opportunities and develop and implement strategies to address them
- Develop flow charts and diagrams for business stakeholders and end users that illustrate data flows and how systems interact
- Lead user research activities, including during testing phases, as part of quality assurance measures for solution design
- Have deep expertise in eliciting and documenting current and future states, user pathways, business rules, use cases, business requirements, high level solution designs and design specifications in the development and implementation of testing and release plans
- Establish effective relationships between business partners, understand business requirements and deliver effective and contemporary solutions.
- Foster productive working relationships with and educate key stakeholders on the available enterprise architecture and influence them to agree on mutually beneficial solutions
- Provide strategic, technical advice on improving business processes and the use of technology to deliver better business outcomes
- Apply expertise to assist in the design, build and implementation of information technology solutions that support data analytics
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.