Clicks IT Recruitment is working with a large, nationally operating organisation in the public service sector. They have recently established a new team of data and business intelligence processionals to work on a crucial program.
In this role as a Business Analyst/ BI Analyst, you will work with various business stakeholders create business requirements and gather feedback form clients.
- Elicit and document current and future states, user pathways, business rules, use cases, business requirements, high level solution designs and design specifications
- Establish effective relationships between stakeholders, understand business requirements and deliver effective and contemporary solutions
- Foster productive working relationships with and educate key stakeholders on the available enterprise architecture
- Provide strategic, technical advice on improving business processes
- Provide expertise to help in the design, build and implementation of IT solutions that support data analytics
Key Selection Criteria:
- Proven Experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst / Business Analyst
- Experience working within large commercial/government environments
- Ability to identify and understand new and emerging threats, potential risks and manages and progresses issues to resolution.
- proficient in the application of analysis tools and methodologies to interpret information to support effective decision-making
- Initial contract ending June 2021 with possible 6 month extension
- Office based on the north side of Brisbane
- Mix of WFH + offce
- Competitive daily rate on offer
- Multiple positions available
- No admin/payroll fee charged by Clicks
- Candidates with Baseline Clearance will be highly regarded
*Due to the nature of work, only candidates with Australian Citizenship will be considered.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.