We are now looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst for our large high profile Federal Government client.
Location: Melbourne and Canberra
Duration: Immediate start until March 2021 with 2 x 6 month extensions.
Citizenship requirements: Australian Citizen with minimum 5 year's residency in Australia
Our client is building a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) capability that includes business process optimisation in preparation for automation to develop processes, artefacts and practices that support the building of this capability. Our client is seeking an experienced business analyst with skills at process mapping and business process optimisation.
- Work with stakeholders to clearly understand and identify the core business issues and outcomes required to improve business performance
- Research and analyse the current state to best interpret the business problems
- Utilise business improvement, innovation and design expertise to create opportunities for improvement and risk mitigation
- Assess costs, risks and potential benefits of the new approaches
- Create future state design documentation to clearly articulate improvements to business operations, services and products
- Define and develops change strategy
- Contribute to organisational capability development and continuous improvement initiatives
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.