One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed BI Developer. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Accountabilities
- Extensive systems analysis, design and software development experience (min. 5 years) in Business Intelligence including:
- Dimensional modeling/ Data Warehousing
- SAP Data Services 4.2 (incl. use of web services) for ETL development
- Oracle database (12c) on Exadata
- Understanding/experience with MS SQL Server database and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Mining domain experience
- SAP SuccessFactors integration experience
- Oracle APEX development experience.
- Oracle GoldenGate development experience.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong billing and inventory updates skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"