Our client is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Developer who is confident, full of energy, and self-motivated to join the business which prides itself as one of the leaders in their field. They are known for their supportive and energetic culture.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop MS SQL databases. Develop, data model and maintain BI solutions
- Provide data and analytic services including connecting data sources, importing, and transforming data. Data integration and create scripts from source systems (ERP)
- Perform Data stewardship through extraction, manipulation, cleaning, testing, reporting and visualisation of data
- Assist with the implementation of BI solutions, ERP improvements, and changes
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to gather and translate business requirements into data requirements
- Communicate with senior stakeholders on work progress
Skills and experience:
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Over 3 years' experience as a SQL Server Developer
- Good knowledge of Tableau or Qlik Sense
- Experience in Microsoft suite; SQL, SSIS, SSRS
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing principals
- Understanding of SAP or Oracle
- Experience in ETL (extract, transform, load) process from multiple data sources
- Experience interacting with senior stakeholders such as Director of Marketing and CEO
- Excellent communication skill, both verbally and written
If interested in the role, click 'Apply Now' or contact Jamie Khalighi on 0438 298 961 or send your CV .
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Jamie Khalighi at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4451.
At Clicks we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.