One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced Business Intelligence Lead. This key position will be responsible for extensive data literacy skills to express complex data into digestible messages to key stakeholders and for whole division operational analysis. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- High level of data literacy skills- numerical, analytical and technical
- Tertiary qualification in quantitative studies (e.g. actuarial / mathematics / statistics / economics / psychology / engineering / computer sciences)
- Will be able to execute the technical Business Intelligence functions within an account management model
- Report writing skills- able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals.
- Nice-to-have skills and experience Experience using SAS/SAS VA, SQL, SharePoint, and PANDA/PANDA Live.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong BI skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3000 1563
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"