One of our premium clients based in Melbourne VIC is looking for a highly experienced and committed Business Intelligence Lead. This key position will be responsible for assessing solution designs, review application configurations, and advise project teams, working to the ISM and security best practice. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
The Business Intelligence (BI) Lead will be supporting the Leadership of Business Intelligence, working to complete consumable reports for the Division, managing ad hoc data request and creating action plans to address risks.
Skills & Experience
- High level of data literacy skills- numerical, analytical and technical.
- Tertiary qualification in quantitative studies (eg actuarial / mathematics / statistics / economics / psychology / engineering / computer sciences)
- Will be able to execute the technical Business Intelligence functions within an account management model
- Report writing skills- able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals
- Experience using SAS/SAS VA, SQL, sharepoint and PANDA/PANDA Live is an advantage
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Business Intelligence (BI) Lead skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please APPLY here and contact Sejal on email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds