We are currently searching for a Business Intelligence Specialist for an initial contract through to mid-September. The role is based in Brisbane CBD but due to the current situation with COVID-19 you are likely to be initially working from home.
The key responsibilities of the role are shown below:
- Lead a technical development team and solution design
- Identify and engage with state-wide government and partnership stakeholders specifically with regards to business intelligence and analytics platforms and services.
- Perform expert analysis activities across government departments
- Assist in defining, scoping and planning cross-government and public/private sector
- Engineer processes to maximise the efficiency of people, data, process and technology.
Experience of the following is required:
- Demonstrated experience in SQL Development (Store Procedures, Functions & Variables)
- Data Modelling, Data Analysis and Business performance Management
- Power Bi development experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Azure and Microsoft's latest products
- At least one scripting language, preferably python
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Gavin Knox at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2558.