Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a large national organisation that plays a vital role in the safety of millions of Australians on a daily basis.
Currently they are looking for a Business Analyst with strong stakeholder engagement skills and expertise in Change management/benefits realisation.
This position will be a mix of WFH and at their office in the northern suburbs of Brisbane.
- Facilitate workshops, interviews, and focus groups with stakeholders
- Development and management of As-Is and To-Be Process Mapping
- Conduct investigative work to determine business requirements and areas for optimisation
- Conduct walkthroughs to validate and obtain approval of business analysis outputs
- Applying business analysis techniques and tools to document requirements, objectives, outcomes, processes, procedures, work instructions and workflows
- Experience mapping business requirements and processes to the functionality of a product whilst identifying gaps and opportunities
- Proven experience developing As-Is and To-Be Process Mapping
- Experience in managing information requirements in line with information management policies
- Experience in Business Metrics creation and tracking
- Highly effective stakeholder engagement, change management and facilitation skills
- Experience in end-to-end delivery of major business processes
To be eligible for this role, Australian Citizenship is mandatory due to security requirements.
- 8 month contract
- Competitive daily rate on offer
- Opportunity to be a part of a national program of work
- WFH + office based in northern Brisbane
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.