A leading utilities organisation.
As the Business Process Analyst, you will drive process realignment, improvement and implementation across the business as undertakes an operating model change. You will be tasked with the following:
- Support and Drive the Portfolio and Transformation Office with transformation initiatives and projects
- Reviewing and developing information, methods, schedules, systems, processes, and procedures that pertain to this project
- Working with other Business Analysts and stakeholders to translate and document procedures and work instructions for activities impacted
- Work with the business to provide support on documentation and delivery of process mapping following best practice standards
- Identify & analyse process issues and recommend system and process changes / improvements
- Reviewing ''as is'' and defining ''to be'' process maps to understand current and future state process
- Provide process mapping support for improvement initiatives including development of process maps, validation with business units and training/upskilling
- Working with the stakeholders to ensure that the project deliverables are accurately captured and approved
- Proactively encouraging stakeholder engagement through the creation of an environment of collaboration, best practices and knowledge sharing
- Building procedures, guidelines and manuals in line with the written directions framework
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 5 years Business Process Analysis and Process Improvement experience, including:
- Experience in BPMN, EPC or similar process language
- Experience in ARIS, Visio or similar process modelling tool
- Experience in Data Analysis
- Proven ability to interview stakeholders and absorb information from a variety of sources
- Proven ability to represent information in easy to understand and digest formats
- Strong communication, presentation and collaboration skills to facilitate open sharing of information between various areas of functional expertise.
How to Apply:
If interested, please www.modis.com or call Mike Clark on 0429 181 233 or more details
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.
Business Process Analyst - Contract - Sydney CBD