A leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions.
Primary purpose of the role:
As the Business Process Analyst, you will be an expert providing Subject Matter Expertise in Business Process Optimisation, Process Mapping and Value Stream Mapping for customer in the Banking and Finance Sector.
- Provide support by defining the problem definition at process level and document the same.
- Develop the proposal, conduct solution demonstration or workshop, prepare effort estimates based on budget availability
- Understand 'as is' business process and design 'to-be' process. Analyse and gather client requirements by conducting workshop, perform fit gap analysis, carry out benchmark studies, provide assistance to consultants in resolving complex requirements
- Plan, prioritize, allocate resources as per agreed project plan with the customer in order to achieve the project revenue and margins for the client project
- Project deployment as planned, foresee the issues and plan for them proactively.
- Train the users on the new process or technology, in order to ensure smooth transition
- Conduct knowledge transition session with the support team and impart knowledge on business context.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years Business Analysis experience including requirement gathering, solution design
- Experienced in Business Process Management, Process Optimization and Value Stream Mapping
- Good understanding of the Banking and Financial Services industry, specifically in the Lending (Mortgages and Loans) and Payments (Credit Cards) space would be beneficial
- Able to quickly understand solutions being deployed and analyse for gaps and document them in a clear and concise manner
- Exposure to tools such as Holocentric, Confluence, JIRA, Visio is desirable
- Lean Six Sigma certification would be valuable
How to Apply:
If interested, please click the link or call Mike Clark on 0429 181 233 or more details
My Client is focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. They value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics their people possess. Because of this, Modis equally is committed to all forms of Workforce Diversity and we invite and encourage applications from LGBT+, Women and Indigenous Australians.
Business Process Analyst (Value Stream Mapping) - Permanent - Sydney CBD