6 months + extension
Product Development - Mobile, Fixed and ICT Programs
- Work with the program members to analyse and document end to end business requirements (BRS, DBRS as required) for all customer corridors.
- Work with the program core team members to analyse and document end to end L1 and L2 processes (usually in Visio) for all customer corridors.
- Ensure that business and user scenarios are captured in succint, easy to understand format
- Ensure that level of details are appropriate to the need of the program phase to allow rapid progress
- Ensure documents and deliverables (eg BRS, Detailed BRS, HL Processes, Detailed Processes, RTM) for the program /initiative are completed on time and are of good quality
- Support multiple concurrent initiatives / programs
- Identify aspects of Customer Promise, and deliver those aspects.
- Ability to think outside square and adapt document formats so that information is easy to understand rather than just following a document template
- Ability to work across multiple programs to support business needs
- Developed skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and Powerpoint
- Demonstrated ability to use new tools and applications as needed
- Considerable experience in ensure documents and deliverables (eg BRS, Detailed BRS, HL Processes, Detailed Processes, RTM) for the program are completed on time and are of good quality
Hit "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.