Looking for a solid Project Manager to perform the following tasks:
* Identify potential risks, issues, constraints, interdependencies associated with the project and develop and manage risk strategies.
* Establish the principles and quality criteria for new business processes and systems changes.
* Lead and deliver activities to assure the project solution meets business needs, within agreed timeframes.
* Manage and work with external consultants and vendors where appropriate to provide specialist knowledge, capability and components of project delivery.
* Proactively update forecasts and schedules, progress monitoring, and reporting to the Program Manager.
* Support management reporting for the relevant governance bodies.
* Ensure compliance with relevant internal and external standards and guidelines including legislation, statutes, regulations and policies.
* Proven experience managing projects that involve significant business process and technological change.
* Proven experience managing projects that impact the entire organisation, and with many varying stakeholder requirements.
* Demonstrated project management skills including application of appropriate delivery methodologies and processes.
* Proven experience managing project teams across multiple delivery methodologies - Waterfall, Agile (Scrum & Kanban)
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820.