This is a Not for Profit company that provides specialist services to the whole community and has a culture of helping people
As a Business Project Manager you will be working in a PMO environment delivering a number of business transformation projects. As the Project Manager you will be managing a range of projects from the planning stage through to implementation and the transition to BAU.
You will work with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally in delivering each project. You will have the ability to take on any project whether it is a business rebranding, business process improvement and redesign or site relocations.
- You will be a mid-level Project Manager with around 5 years' experience
- Experience in Business based projects (this will not be Technology based role)
- Ideally have worked within a Business Transformation in a medium sized environment
- Ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously
- Prefer experience in a Not for Profit, Charity, Health, Aging style of organisations or a desire to work for a NFP
- Ability to manage a diverse range of stakeholders
- Ability to influence project outcomes
- Exposure to a project management office environment
This is a 12 month fixed term contract with the possibility of further extensions. Located in North West Sydney they have free parking onsite (there is no public transport to this site). They are currently working from home.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.