One of Australia's leading retail organisations.
In this position, the Business Project Manager will lead project in the Supply Chain Excellence team, which include the implementation of advanced standards & processes, technology, systems and infrastructure that in many cases will be a first in Australia, and on this scale, a first globally. You be responsible in the delivery of the following:
- Lead the project team in building project plans and schedules and identifying interdependencies and risks to be managed.
- Ensure validation of business case parameters, clarity of project components to be delivered to achieve the business case outcome and work with the team to build resource, cost and benefits forecasts bottom up.
- Drive the day to day business project work plan and hold project team accountable for delivery.
- Deliver requirements of the project governance processes whilst reporting on progress of schedule, risks, cost/benefits, and interdependencies.
- Drive deployment planning, execution, and handover of project deliverables to the business.
- Engage with operations and business resources to deliver project outcomes.
- Plan adequate resources and testing of systems, processes, and tools prior to roll-out, including UAT planning and execution.
- Track system issues and resolutions needed to minimise impact on the business and/or operations and ensure appropriate resolution pathways are identified.
- Ensure solutions deployed are appropriately integrated into existing operations.
- Define project go- live process/staffing facilities etc that are needed for effective go-live management.
- Address issues on "go-live", achieve "stable state", handover and project close process.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Proven success in a Project Management role, specifically in delivering the implementation of large Supply Chain systems and leading project teams within operations and/or supply chain environments
- 5 years+ Project Management experience with extensive knowledge of project management methodologies and tools including
- Planning and scheduling own work to meet required timelines
- Identifying and obtaining support or advice required for the planning, coordination and execution of work
- Reporting through agreed reporting lines on progress.
- Escalation of issues for resolution and decision making.
- Control of all project costs, resources, scope and change request processes.
- Proven experience managing projects with EBIT budgets over $5m
- Experience in implementing high profile and complex business projects with cross functional stakeholders with the delivery of people, process and system changes
- Planning, problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work through issues with complexity and guide others in the resolution of problems
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills and ability to influence key personnel at varying levels of the organisation
How to Apply
Please click the link to apply now or call Mike Clarke on 0429 181 233 for more details.
My Client is focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. They value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics their people possess. Because of this Modis equally is committed to all forms of Workforce Diversity and we invite and encourage applications from LGBT+, Women and Indigenous Australians.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds