One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Business/System Analyst
- Gather, analyse and document business requirements of business users.
- Gather, analyse and document functional specifications to meet the business requirements to enable solution development by technical resources.
- Coordinate requirements' review and approval.
- Assist in developing business relationships through stakeholder management for successful implementation of IT changes.
- Document "as-built" functionality.
- Work to deadlines, monitor and report progress.
- Demonstrated experience in business and/or system analysis in an IT environment including the design of digital services factoring in user experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in a User Centred Design environment.
- Demonstrated experience with use of business process modelling.
- Experience with one or more project/program management methodologies (such as PRINCE2, Agile, Scrum and MSP [managing successful programs]).
- Well-developed analytical skills including problem solving.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in leading and facilitating workshops with various stakeholders.
- Technical writing skills and experience in producing standard operating procedures and processes for major projects and IT operations.
Please note: Only Australian Citizens with a baseline clearance will be considered for this role.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
How to apply
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.