We are looking for Business /System Analyst for our Federal government client.
Duration: Till June 2020 with possible extensions
Citizenship Requirements: Australian Citizen with NV1 Clearance.
This role provides the opportunity for a senior and experienced Business Analyst to work in challenging and rewarding projects. Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis and technical writing engagements is required. This role will require the successful candidate to engage with both external and internal stakeholders, identify user needs, manage priorities and adapt to a dynamic working environment.
- Business / system analysis, including requirements gathering, on large-scale systems development or production support, and delivery of IT solutions
- Demonstrated ability to prepare functional solution options paper and present it to senior business executives
- Experience with estimating effort from a functional perspective to implement requirements and user stories
- Demonstrated ability to translate requirements into specifications for IT solutions, and the ability to produce concise non-technical documentation
- Experience in Agile methodology, able to prepare user stories, technical analysis documents, user journey and service map with a strong focus on user centred design (UCD)
- Proven experience in the elicitation and clarification of business, data and process requirements to deliver fit for purpose systems
- Ability to influence decisions with evidence based analysis findings
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate to achieve the desired outcome effectively with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels; and
- Good understanding of Digital Service Standards and DTA assessment process.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 6202 7744 quoting reference RA63905.