We are looking for Business Systems Analysts for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 2 X12 months extensions
Australian Citizens with minimum Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Senior Business Systems Analyst with demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects.
- Highly developed organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and collaborate across an organisation to achieve outcomes.
- Demonstrable use of methodologies in use by the department (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc.) and be able to adhere to the principles of the methodology adopted for delivery of a project.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to produce technical documentation such as Functional Specification, Business Specifications, Use Cases, etc.
Experienced in leading, coaching and mentoring team members.
Demonstrable experience in:
- Critical and Conceptual Thinking
- Conceptual and Context modelling
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.